Benefits of Quitting Smoking~
- 20 minutes after quitting ~ your heart rate drops to a normal level.
- 12 hours after quitting ~ the carbon monoxide level in your blood drops to normal.
- 2 weeks to 3 months ~your risk of having a heart attack begins to drop & your lung function begins to improve.
- 1 to 9 months~ your coughing and shortness of breath decrease.
- 1 year after quitting ~ your added risk of coronary heart disease is half that of a smoker’s.
- 5 to 15 years after quitting ~ your risk of having a stroke is reduced to that of a nonsmoker’s.
- 10 years after quitting ~ your risk of dying from lung, bladder, cervical, and many other cancers is about half that of a smoker’s.
It’s a lifestyle change to quit smoking, and you’re definitely going to need a lot of support, as you already know. Our “Quit Tobacco” Coaching Program can definitely help you to do just that ~ Quit using tobacco! Feel free to contact us to inquire how to get started today! Otherwise, all the very best to you, and enjoy today!